June 9, 2021 –
This class is for legal West Virginia residents wishing to obtain a Concealed Handgun License. Although not mandatory to carry in the State of West Virginia, it will qualify a person to be exempt from background checks when transferring handguns and long rifles in the State. It will also act as a premise for carrying in 20 other States that reciprocate with West Virginia.
- Review of West Virginia Law for Concealed Carry
- Reciprocity among states for carrying a deadly weapon
- Application for CHL
- Selection/Maintenance/Storage of a handgun
- Fundamentals of proper grip, stance and aim
- Live fire component (50 rounds with 70% accuracy rating to qualify)
All Students will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Handgun and ammunition will be provided. Students may bring their own firearm with purchase of ammo in store.
Online ticket sales for this event are closed.