State of Maryland required 4 hour course for new purchasers of handguns. Certain exceptions apply. Does not include Live Scan fingerprinting.
Costs: $65 per person
Course Length: 4 Hours, 6 pm -10 pm
- Handgun nomenclature and operation
- Handgun action types
- Rules for safe firearm handling and use
- .22 Caliber handgun available with 25 rounds of ammo included
- Introduction of MD firearms laws
- Fundamentals of handgun shooting
- Selection/Maintenance/Storage of a handgun
- Home Safety
- Application process
Live fire component (25 rounds)
As an added on bonus a BASIC PRACTICAL HANDGUN COURSE (BPHC) will accompany the HQL course giving you the extra practice and qualifying each participant at 3, 7 and 15 yards.