Training as required by the State of Maryland for residents wishing to purchase a handgun. Does not include Live Scan fingerprinting.
Cost: $75 per person
Course Length: 4 Hours
- Handgun nomenclature and operation
- Handgun action types
- Rules for safe firearm handling and use
- Introduction of MD firearms laws
- Fundamentals of handgun shooting
- Selection/Maintenance/Storage of a handgun
- Home Safety
- Application process
Live Fire Component
Use of .22 caliber handgun, 25 rounds of ammo, eye/ear protection and target included.
There are no reviews yet.