For those wishing to obtain a Concealed Handgun License as a legal resident of West Virginia. Although not mandatory to carry in the State of West Virginia it will qualify a person to be exempt from back ground checks when transferring hand guns and long rifles in the State. It will also act as a premise for carrying in other 20 other States that reciprocate with West Virginia.
Costs: $75 per person
Course Length: 2-3 Hours
Class time is from 2 pm-5pm
- West Virginia Law for Concealed Carry
- Reciprocity among States for Carrying a Deadly Weapon
- Application for CHL
- Selection/Maintenance/Storage of a handgun
- Fundamentals of proper grip, stance and aim
- Live fire component(50 rounds with 70% accuracy rating to qualify)
- Must meet procedural safety requirements (ask range for details)
- Demonstrate marksmanship skill
Handgun and Ammunition will be provided. Students may bring their own firearm with purchase of ammo in store. All Students will receive a Certificate of Completion.